Assembled and tested LiteLink PCB board, with/without plastic enclosure.
(Cables are not included)
- Connect to the U/V radio to run software such as ECHOLINK, APRS.
- Connect to HF radio to run software such as RTTY/SSTV/FT8/PSK
- Use TTL interface to write to GP88S and other radios
- CIV connecting ICOM stations using TTL interface
- Connected to an HF radio for transmitting CW signals
- For radio and mobile phones, tablets and other devices connected to run APRS / RTTY / SSTV / FT8/ PSK and other software, and use the OTG cable to connect to the USB serial port (or use VOX voice control)
Note: No CAT support.
1, Assembled and ready to use PCB (No enclosure and cable) — 50 x 50 mm
2, PCB with Enclosure (No cable) — 56 x 57 x 28 mm